Yesterday I received the news that I’m nominated for two Awards i.e. The very Inspiring Blogger Award and The Beautiful Blogger Award from a great writer, blogger and friend Terry Shepherd.
This is my first ever achievement after starting my blogging journey. I never got any reviews on my writing since school days and never got any accolades for the same. I am a wanderer in my thoughts just like Terry. However, the difference unveils through her versatility and her take on various issues. A big Thanks to Terry and thank you my beloved readers for supporting and encouraging me to write more. 🙂 Huge love! Because I’m in cloud nine 🙂 🙂
Here are the rules of the award:
1 . Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thanks and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Having read up on the rules of The Award I find I must now choose seven to fifteen other bloggers who would also be so deserving. And then I have to tell you seven things about me.
Here goes my seven things on myself:
1. I love Kulfi ice cream.
2. I believe Music is my better half!
3. Lately, I have been spending a lot of time with myself and my thoughts.
4. I’ve BAD temper and thankfully only few had seen it.
5. Ian Somerhalder and Jesse Williams my all time crushes. 🙂
6. Oily smell is big TURN OFF!
7. Coffee is my energy booster.
1. Pieces- Exposing Emotions| http://nekneeraj.wordpress.com
2. Soumya| http://soumyav.wordpress.com
3. Manu Kurup| What’s left after the petals are plucked..|http://starscrutiny.wordpress.com
4. Rahul Ashok| Insights| http://myindividualinsights.wordpress.com
5. Boomie Bol| http://boomiebol.wordpress.com
6. The Hurt Healer| http://carolynhughesthehurthealer.com
7.Debaroon Roy|Emotions snorted from across the globe| mylores.com