I am back with another achievement added to this blog. This time it’s another The Liebster Award adding to my kit. I am happy and blessed. Thanks goes to this wonderful and beautiful person Carolyn Hughes that I stumbled across while checking some other blogs. I am glad I found and liked her inspirational posts. The recent one that I can’t fail to mention is her post on her daughter Rebecca. carolynhughesthehurthealer
The greatest happiness and blessing you could receive and give every ounce of mother’s love or daughter alike. It brought back memories of my mom and me. Truly, it just gave me nostalgic moments and never-dying urge of meeting my mom. Staying far from her and hearing her voice just once a week is just tearful. But I can’t help it. I need to get stronger. I need to learn my life isn’t it mama? Thank you Carolyn, You are a great person and May God bring you all that you ever wished.
I even thank Ambition of The city for nominating me for the same.
Look into her blog for more inspiration, entertainment and happiness! Thank you so much! I loved your blog and I am sure others would do the same.
As well as thanking the person who nominated me, the Liebster Award has the following rules:
- Post eleven random facts about yourself.
- Answer ten questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them.
Random Facts About Me:
- The truth is I hate my hair but at times; I can’t stop admiring my hair.
- I drink coffee at all days except for some days Lime Tea
- I prefer sun down climate than the humid weather.
- I tense up for silly stuffs ever since I ended up in final year!
- I add colors than dull and plain walls of my room.
- Love city life
- I smile even when my lecturers scolds.
- Often Google a lot
- I don’t play any musical instruments.
- Friday becomes my favourite day.
- turning-purple I took a lot of time picture and writing a poem however, it was worth a try! I am glad people loved it.
My Ten Questions Set By Carolyn Hughes: 1. Who inspires you? 2. Who is the most important person in your life? 3. What is your greatest achievement? 4. What do you dream of? 5. What makes you smile? 6. What would you change about you? 7. How do you think others see you? 8. What advice would you give to your teenage self? 8. How do you relax? 9. Where do you think you will be this time next year? 10. What is your Facebook link?
- Inspiration comes from different people in my life. Many loved and dear ones have touched my life-like My Grand ma, my parents, my teachers and friends. There isn’t anyone particular.
- Important person!?
- Greatest Achievement knowing God and his words.
- I dream of love. AND if it’s a wish I think of myself as a doctor with a stet on shoulder helping sick people. (I get this image in my head. I still working on what exactly I want to be)
- I smile all the time. However, these days are so hard on me that I forget to smile.
- Anger and Mood swings.
- Others see me? I haven’t asked anyone. *weird
- My teenage self. Can you come back again? I want to be that fun-loving, no worries, free bird, happy ever after person back!
- In Mangalore as the Intern of my college.
- https://www.facebook.com/jensysg21 You can Like my page at JensyWeBlog
Questions set by Ambition Of The City:
1. What 4 words would you use to describe yourself? Fun, Introvert,…
2. What inspires you? To live Life how much ever I can!
3. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor
4. If you could travel ten years back in time, what advice would you give yourself? To be more happy in life.
5. Favourite way to spend your day off? I love going different places however I end up watching movies
6. If you could own any animal what would it be? I wish I had my Jimmy.
7. Given the choice of anyone, alive or dead, who would you want to have dinner with for an evening? An evening with mom or Nishi
8. What is the best and worst about blogging? Best when bloggers like your work and worst when you don’t get time to blog on.
9. One skill you wish you had! Playing drums
10. What advice would you give a new writer? Write as much as you can
11. What topic should I blog about next? Love
These are my nominees:
Thanks for reading up. This award and the encouragement give me a lot at ease that I’m doing better job day by day. Thank you Once again!
Love you Guys 🙂 xoxo