Today is the 100th post and I welcome you all to my The Girl with the Scorpion Tattoo Blog. Well until the last day, I checked dashboard reminded me it is my 99th and I’m soon hitting the target. And It did take a whole year to reach this number since I began the Scorpion girl. Well I’m glad I made it to this point so for this to be a memorable one I’m going to engage you all in some retrospection of mine.
I Love Blogging and I really do! Ever since what made me come up with the idea of searching a domain and start over a blog on that night of June 29th. I really don’t know however, my life has changed SINCE then. I can’t imagine a life without this cyberspace. From the Boredom I started this to change my perception of holidays and guess what, I’m engaged to this blog! 😀
The fact is my staff guide, my parents banned me from extra circular activities, and I do all the other activities other than studying. (Not a College Rule) Since she knew me, she felt I should take my final year seriously. And it was in that third year vacation I launched my blog. (Oh she didn’t knew this one until recently) 😉
Every part of this I love. Many of my friends didn’t know I write so do me. 😀 It’s through this new venture I discovered my version as a writer. I started writing poetry and little bit fiction adding some insights on social issues too. I don’t stick on to one genre, I write everything under the sky revolving around me. It’s entirely a reflection of my world. Though I never thought, I would start a blog even when I used to jot down ramblings in pieces and clinch it on a journal. So it feels great to be at the moment of 100th post where I would like to know your views on my blog and anything you would love to ask or share in here.
The Reasons Why I Love Blogging?
- Blogging- An Antidepressant! (I’m quite a moody one, so when I get appreciation for my works, it acts like my energy boost!)
- FREEDOM: It gave me a perfect platform to explore my skills.
- LEARNING: Helps me to wear my THINKING HAT! (Inspiration)
- FAME: Without me knowing, I became a topic of discussion among friends and acquaintances for this new venture. Haha I love the bit fame. 😉
- FRIENDSHIP: I never knew I would get to know so many friends across the globe as well as be a part of this family.
- FOCUS: A sense of duty like being accountable in achieving and setting my goals.
- CREATIVE: Those challenges made my brain work to be productive and creative.
- SHARING: Sharing, caring and voicing up the inner soul to speak on different issues.
THAT’S MY CALL ON BLOGGING…